Implementation Task Teams or Work Groups
- Standing or ad hoc (temporary) committees created to address specific issues or developmental stages, and to coordinate services for specific populations. Membership will be determined on a case by case basis and will have deliberate overlap with Board and Planning groups when possible.
- Primary leadership from membership of the work group rather than relying solely on the Promise Partners Director.
- Develop and implement action plans to address issues and/or complete short-term projects,
- Make recommendations to both Promise Partners Planning Committee and Governance Board on policy priorities and use of resources.
- Analyze and report issue specific data and review performance of grant funded services and projects as appropriate.
- Communicate with and makes recommendations to the Promise Partners Planning Committee and Governance Board.