Promise Partners is proud to be participating in Pottawattamie Gives!, a 24-hour charitable challenge. The online giving holiday will take place May 24 from midnight to midnight. Mark your calendars because we will need your help! We will be joining more than 800 local nonprofits to raise money together and compete for prize money—the more donors we get to give to us, the more likely we are to win prizes.
Pottawattamie Gives! and Omaha Gives! is a community-wide event to show off the metro's spirit of giving, raise awareness about local nonprofits, and celebrate the collective effort it takes to make this city great. Learn more at www.pottawattamiegives.org.
How can you help Promise Partners during Pottawattamie Gives!?
• Save the date. May 24, 2017 will be a great day of generosity. Get excited and ready to share your enthusiasm for Promise Partners throughout the day.
• Schedule a gift! For your convenience, you can schedule gifts between May 1 and May 23. We encourage your to donate early if you cannot participate on May 24.
• Donate to us on May 24!
• Spread the word! Tell your friends that you will be giving to Promise Partners on May 24 and that you need their help.
• Post about Pottawattamie Gives! and Omaha Gives! on your social media pages. Let your friends and followers know how they can give and how their donations can help.
• Thank you for your support! Thank you for your ongoing support of Promise Partners. We can’t
wait to see the community band together again to give big.